the Scranton Public Library's Mouse Tutorial
Let's have fun and at the same time
learn how to use a mouse
by clicking on the underlined numbers.
- Hold the sides of the mouse between your thumb on one side of
the mouse and ring and
little fingers on the other side.
- Rest your wrist on the table or mouse pad.
- Use your thumb and fingers to move the pointing arrow on the
underlined "1" below.
- When the pointer becomes a pointing
- Hold the mouse still.
- Lightly and quickly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button, click the left
mouse button with your index finger.
- Don't get discouraged! Keep trying!