How to Place a Hold
- Click on My Account. *
- Sign in. Your User ID is the 14-digit number on the back of your library card. If you don't know your 4-digit PIN number, visit your favorite LCLS library.
- Search for the desired items in the LCLS Catalog.
- When your search results appear, click on the "Full Details" button next to the desired item.
- When the full view is displayed, click on "Hold" at the right of the screen. Make a selection in the Pickup At field and click on Place Hold. You will be notified when the item becomes available...or check the status under My Account.
* You can also click on Library Catalog and sign in at the top of the LCLS Catalog screen.