Apply for a Library Card
(PA Residents only)
Congratulations! This is the first step in becoming a member of the Lackawanna County Library System! After your application is processed, you will receive an email outlining the many benefits of membership. Please read the following guidelines below before proceeding. Thank you!
- When your application has been processed, you will receive an email with your User ID and PIN. This will enable you to use Access Pennsylvania Power Library Databases and place holds on library materials.
- Within five to seven business days of your application being processed, you will receive your library card in the mail. Prior to borrowing library materials, you will need to activate your card. This can be done at any LCLS library. IMPORTANT: Please bring proof of PA residence (e.g., drivers license, utility bill, real estate tax bill, etc.).
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately, as you are responsible for all charges and bills associated with the account.
- If you have any questions or do not receive your introductory email message or library card, please call (570) 348-3000 x3000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Completing this form requires a valid email address. If you do not have an email address, please apply for a library card by visiting any LCLS location.
* These fields are required.